Volunteer Opportunitieswith Flamstead Heritage
This page explains how you can get involved by volunteering for Flamstead Heritage.
As part of the community-led heritage engagement activities, Flamstead Heritage are seeking volunteers of all ages for the following areas:
- Activity and event team leads or team members
- Historical content writers & reviewers.
- Heritage / history / culture specialists.
- Education / young people specialists.
- Technology specialists.
- Media specialists: video, graphics.
Some examples of specific roles are shown in the side panel.
Training & support available.
Team working ability essential.
Explore your local Living History
- Photographing and filming the building and events
- Period cookery and arranging community meals
- Learning to be a guide to the building and its history
- Ecology and the “Living Churchyard”
- Drama and period re-enactment
- Using new technology to help make heritage accessible
- Organising and stewarding events and activities
- Making props and period costumes
- Heritage Interpretation skills
- Just helping out